The FORM Swim beta program grants early access to upcoming versions of the app and goggles software. Join the program to try out new features, provide feedback, and help us improve the experience for everyone.
If you're interested in joining the beta program, please keep in mind these are early versions of the software. They are still in development, may have known issues, and are updated more frequently than the full releases. Follow the steps below to access the beta version of the application, after which your goggles will be able to upgrade to beta software.
- If you have the FORM Swim App already installed on your phone, uninstall it first.
- Open this link on your iPhone. It will guide you to install Apple’s TestFlight application if you don’t already have it installed.
- Once TestFlight is installed it should show the FORM Swim App available for download. If not, open the above link once more and it will grant you access.
- This will complete your Beta invitation and you should now be able to install and update the FORM Swim app within TestFlight. Please remember that TestFlight won’t update your app automatically, so check it regularly to install updates.
- Click on this link to join the Beta on the Google Play Store.
- This will complete your Beta invitation and you should now be able to install and update the FORM Swim App within the Google Play Store.
If you encounter any difficulties with the above installation steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.